Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Texas family has been here for the summer-- I thought I'd post some photos from the first get-together of the summer with all 11 Williams cousins:



This one is one of my favorites, not that you can really tell what is happening below, but it was Sandra and Clayton playing together SO well on their little scooters, they were just going back and forth and talking so sweet to each other, they both liked one of the scooters better than the other and they figured out how to take turns without any drama. It was adorable to watch!





This one is the kids' favorite activity: watching movies. Tommy figured out I was taking pictures right before the flash :-)

2 comments:

  1. Leann! I don't know if you remember me, but I know you remember my husband Joe Whitmer. You are sisters-in-law with his sister Sharla. Small World. It is so cool to see you and be sort-of related to you. Love the blog and I will be reading it regularly. I hope to hear from you. ~Amanda Whitmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so that was a very strange way to find out that you know my "little" brother! Reading blogs is fun and a good way to reconnect sometimes :). I assume you know Joe from singles ward... is that right? Well, too funny. I saw your comment on their blog and was a bit surprised at the connection :). I'm glad I could hook you 2 up again. Oh and I love the pics of the kids. It was great to hang out and visit, well, see you a couple of times this summer :)

    ReplyDelete