My new writer's blog is at http://leannwilliams.blogspot.com/ and I posted my first post. It's nothing big, but just an announcement that I shall be pursuing my lifelong dream of being a writer. I'll be posting there too, as a part of my development. It will not be a place of family news but just for Leann. I shall still post here for our family news, which leads me to the next part...
Really, really really sorry about not updating this blog. I have been busy with school and Simon until posting became a huge Goliath of months of pictures and I just was fresh out of pebbles. SO, I will be posting here, SOON, with a really long slideshow of everything. You'll just have to slog through them. Hey, its either that or I won't be able to post.
Leann
Neutral
-
I remembered that I still have left over neutral paint from painting Jeff's
office. I got motivated and started in the the kitchen. Since I still had
p...
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment