Saturday, November 14, 2009

Joy's Baptism

I apologize for being SO far behind in posting. I'm a total slacker. Joy was baptized on October 10. It was a wonderful day and I am so glad I was able to take part in it. Joy got to be baptized on the same day as her buddy Makayla Mason, and she was very excited about that, too. Here are some pictures.
Here are Joy and the boys-- what a great lookin' bunch of kids!!




Joy and Mom and Dad before Joy's big day!


Here are Joy and Dad, ready to go:



Joy and Makayla waiting to be baptized-- we're so proud of you!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Joy! I can't believe she's 8 already! She looks like she had a very special day. Oh, and cute dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... total slacker am I. I neglected to mention Joy's Aunt Tiffany made her beautiful baptism dress!! Thanks Aunt Sharla... now I feel like a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day for your family.

    ReplyDelete